Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Sunday, August 30, 2009

6th Week in the MTC

6 weeks in! Everything is going good here, the language is coming along really well, only three more weeks and we have to start talking in Mongolian exclusively for the rest of our stay here at the MTC so I‘m looking forward to that! this past week we started teaching english to the international missionaries, its been a really fun experience, english is a hard language to teach I decided! also this week we in the Referral Center we were able to get 42 missionary referrals in about an hour and a half, it was really fun and I’m looking forward to next week! We teach the 3rd lesson tomorrow, I’m not feeling as comfortable with it as I was last week, last week I taught with no notes.. Well I love you all but time is out

No comments:

Post a Comment