Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, May 10, 2010

33rd Week in Spokane

Happy Mothers Day!!
Well nothing really too exciting happened this last week, we did the normal thing of tracting, teaching, and tracting some more. We were able to find a few more people to teach so we are grateful for that.  The work here is progressing as we are continuing to get the ward more involved in missionary work and as we continue to find and teach the people in East Wenatchee! I've got a good feeling about this coming week, I know there are going to be some good things that happen and I'm excited to be able to report on those things next week. also this week will be the last week in the transfer and we will find out on Sunday who is getting transferred, Elder Errico thinks that he will be leaving, I feel like that is probably the case, but I also can see me being transferred too just because lately I've only been staying in an area for just one transfer, so we'll see what happens, it will be interesting because there are about twenty missionaries going home and only eight coming in, so they are going to have to close a few areas so we'll see! Isaac is still as golden as ever, he is getting baptized this Sunday on the 16th! He has a tremendous amount of faith and he is accepting everything we teach and is always up for more! Its truly humbling to be able to watch him give his life to Christ, and for it he will be able to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. I testify that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I know that Joseph Smith was His Prophet and that he truly translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God and that it is the word of God, written for us in these last days before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment