Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Friday, July 15, 2011

Final Words

The final days of my last week were amazing! I had the privilege of baptizing Emil. Richard was also baptized. On my last day, Sunday, we gave the Holy Ghost to both Richard and Emil, and gave the Priesthood to Ed. What a great way to finish off!! I have loved my mission! Being home now is still a bit weird, I'm still adjusting and I imagine that it will take a couple more weeks to get back into the swing of things. Like I said last week, I prepared two papers, my most spiritual experiences and what my mission has meant to me. I would like to share both of those with all of you, you'll just have to forgive me for their length! Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers, I felt them each day, and needed them! I love you all... I did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment