Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, March 15, 2010

25th week in Spokane

This week was great, we were able to find a bunch of new people to teach who have prepared. One lady we have been teaching, who has adopted us as her grandchildren, Grandma Kris said that she's finally ready to quit smoking and be baptized on April 3! So please keep her in your prayers that she will be able to quit smoking! Unfortunately I don't have too much time to write again this week so I'll just hit the highlights. We did have a baptism this last weekend, it was awesome, her name is Mary Alice and her family has now all been baptized. She got married on Friday and baptized on Saturday, it was a great weekend! Then at the baptism she surprised me and asked her to confirm her, it was the first time I had done that and it was a great experience! Their family is so strong and I'm glad that I can be a part of that! I forgot to mention last week our living situation, we live with another set of missionaries in a house all by ourselves! Elder Aslanian, from Arizona, and Elder Akaka from Hawaii, its a lot of fun because we can build on each other and help each other keep the rules and everything like that. Well that's all I have time for this week but I love you and I'll make it up to you next week as I'm sure we will be able to find and teach more people who I need to tell you about! Oh and by the way, Elder Moleni says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment