Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, April 4, 2011

80th week in Spokane

Conference was awesome!! To prepare for it I looked at what is going to be going on in my life in the next six months and then wrote down five questions accordingly. Then, during conference, I had with me two different colored pens, one black and one blue. With the black pen I wrote all the things said that stuck out to me and with the blue pen I wrote all the answers to those questions, and other things that I need to work on and apply. It was awesome! I was able to receive a lot of direction and instruction that I can now apply and work on in the next six months! As far as missionary work goes, we had four investigators watch at least one session of conference. Sam Palmer is doing awesome! We had a really good lesson with him this week that was really neat. His mom was there and she was able to share her testimony about the gospel. We are praying that Sam's decision to be baptized will bring them closer together in the gospel and help to reactivate the family. Well, I think that's really about it as far as the highlights go. I've got a question though, does anyone know why Elder Hales didn't speak this conference?

No comments:

Post a Comment