Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, April 11, 2011

81st week in Spokane

There's not a whole lot of new and exciting things that happened this week, Sam Palmer is still good to go for this Saturday! Things have been going great with his teaching. We spoke this week in Clark Fork, and that was really fun, I like speaking in front of people. Elder Van Dyke talked about prayer and faith, it was really good. I spoke on the Atonement and the restoration and tied it into missionary work, it was fun. A cool thing that happened this week though is that we tracted into the Methodist pastor and he invited us in and we talked for a while and at the end we sang “I know that my redeemer lives” and he invited us to come to a multi-faith music festival to sing there, and that's next week, it will be a good chance to get our faces out there and also to get our testimonies out there, especially since Clark Fork is extremely anti! And I mean actively anti! So that's gonna be good. Well, this week's is short, but that's what I got! love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment