Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

Nineth Week in MTC

Alright so I’ve been tryin to do this for like a month now but I never have enough time at the end so I decided to start it at the beginning and give everyone a little taste of Mongolian.. here’s my nametag..
Ахлагч Борнс
ЕСУС ХРИСТИЙН
Хожмын Уеийн
Гэгээнтнуудийн Сум
so that’s pretty much it, there’s a couple of letters that didn’t work so I had to replace them! Well last week my companion and I had the opportunity to teach a real live Mongolian family! it was a husband and wife with an 18 month old baby and the husband's sister.. It was awesome! one thing that got me excited was that I could actually understand most everything the husband said, but nothin the other two said haha but that’s alright that’s what my companion is for! But it went really good, they were super funny, they’re awesome people! Then after that we taught two other Mongolians and two returned missionaries and that went super good.. It was the best teaching experience I’ve had yet! that was on Friday.. On Sunday and Monday too i had awesome teaching experiences too just with other missionaries.. We’ve started preparing two minute uplifting messages for other missionaries because we know how hard it is and how discouraging it can be so we’ve started praying to be able to find those missionaries that will need to hear our message, then we just start walkin around and follow the spirit.. its awesome! Well we've also started going Mongolian full time! its been pretty fun and I’ve learned a lot but there’s sooooo much that I don’t know and it gets pretty frustrating when trying to explain what I wanna say!! but oh well, it will come. We’ve also started teaching a progressive investigator.. We’ll teach the same person almost daily so we're lookin forward to that. So guess what!! we get our flight plans today!! And if all goes well and no visa delays.. We got less then 2 weeks left and then we'll be in Mongolia!! Well I love you all and hope to hear from ya soon, i love teaching and am anxious to be doing it full time.. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment