Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phone call from Greg

The last email was sent to us on September 17th. That afternoon Greg called us and told us that he had been reassigned and was leaving on Monday September 21st. He was able to call because he wouldn't be able to email us before leaving. It was great to hear from him. He was very excited. He was assigned to the Spokane Washington Mission. He said there were a few Mongolian missionaries there but he didn't know if he would be assigned to be a companion to one. On Monday morning around 7 a.m. he called us from the airport. We had a nice visit and he gave us the new address. Here it is:

Washington Spokane Mission
Elder Greg Burns
820 S. Pines Rd. Suite 101
Spokane Valley WA 99206-5420

He sounded very upbeat and excited. So send him some mail. I will post his apartment address as soon as we hear. We haven't heard anything else. I don't think we will get an email this week. We don't know when his new p-day will be. We think it might be on Monday's. Katie says usually you fly out on the p-day. Keep him in your prayers. We send our love to you all.

Greg's Mom

2 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Greg's letters. They are so inspiring and uplifting. His testimony is so strong and he's a great example to me. Let him know to keep up the good work and continue his positive outlook. I look forward to all the letters to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog while searching for something else. I am a native Mongolian but I live in Vancouver, WA now. You are welcome to contact me if you feel the desire.

    ReplyDelete