Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, January 11, 2010

16th week in Spokane

Hey! Jessie's baptism on Saturday was awesome!! It was a good ending to the area. Well tomorrow I get transferred to be with elder Itgel, it will be good to freshin up on the language, but I'm hopin it wont last too long and I'll be headed to Mongolia real quick! So some other big news is this past week on the 8th was my 6 month mark!! That's right, I have officially been out longer then six months! So to celebrate we went over to brother Schlerf's house and we burned two shirts and a pair of pants, don't worry Mom, they were all clothes left behind from past missionaries! But that was pretty fun, bro. schlerf is crazy and keeps things exciting, I'm gonna miss that guy! One story that I forgot to mention with him is about two weeks ago we were wrestling on his front lawn when he decided to hip toss me.. I figured he was gonna throw me down easy, so I didn't fight it too bad, well I was wrong! He decided to slam me down with his body! So now we are both paying for it with cracked ribs! Haha good times with brother schlerf! We've had a lot of good times in this area and I'm going to miss it, especially with the Davis'.. sister davis was like our mom out here, even though shes only like ten years older then us, she always took care of us, wether it was food or haircuts or whatever it may be, and lets not forget the italian sodas!!! and bro davis is just like our big brother and their kids are a riot, harmony is my little 18 month old girlfriend!! the Charbenaus are great too, super funny family! cant forget the dexters! bro dexter is hillarious and always good for a laugh and william is awesome too and sarah is alright i guess.. just kidding sarah youre cool too! im gonna miss family home evening over there! and of course the Olsons, who we live with, bro olson is the nicest man ive ever met and his wife can talk for hours and good ol matt is just hillarious! hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with everyone! well im gonna miss the area but the Lord needs me else where.. I love you all and thanks for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment