Baptism Nov 7 2009

Baptism Nov 7 2009

Monday, January 25, 2010

18th week in Spokane

Well this weeks letter is going to be short, not a whole lot happened this past week, I was sick for about five days or so, it was kinda lame, but we still were able to get out and see some people. We tracted into a lady who was baptized but not confirmed a few years ago and so we are going to start teaching her so that's pretty exciting. Also we found out that a guy in the ward, his friend from work wants to take the lessons and get baptized, so we are excited about that! This week was the first time going to the new ward and I like it a lot, everyone is very friendly and the bishop is very missionary minded. I was very impressed with him and all that he is doing. I am excited to work with him and with this ward, but at the same time I'm excited and anxious to get to Mongolia, but still no word on that, but that's all for this week! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment